For product support, please email is at email@example.com. We are happy to help you. We will reply within 24 business hours.
- Cash on Delivery Available in urban area and some rural area - depends on service availability. - Delivery time within 5-7 working days.
- Indian Speedpost service available for rural area - Delivery time within 5-10 working days
- DTDC Air / Delhivery prepaid service available for fast delivery - .Delivery time within 3-6 working days
- For more information of shipping and delivery click here.
Online Payments :
- We accept Credit card / Debit Card / Net-Banking / Wallets / UPI
- We accept Cash on delivery (COD) orders. ( Rs.60 or 3% of value of order - COD Charges Extra)
- You can deposite cash on company bank account. (Save 2% on Transaction Charges)
- For more information of secure payments - click here
A diode is a device which allows current flow through only one direction. That is the current should always flow from the Anode to cathode. The cathode terminal can be identified by using a grey bar as shown in the picture above.
For 1N4001 Diode, the maximum current carrying capacity is 1A it withstand peaks up to 30A. Hence we can use this in circuits that are designed for less than 1A. The reverse current is 5uA which is negligible. It can withstand reverse voltage peak up to 50V.
Applications of Diode
- Can be used to prevent reverse polarity problem
- Half Wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Used as a protection device
- Current flow regulators